As I sit in the airport, waiting for my plane to arrive, I thought I would share the top 5 things in looking forward to this week.
1) WB panel: With Man of Steel out in theaters, DC's plans are uncertain. Thought is they will unveil the roadmap for the next couple years of films. I would like to see another Green Lantern film, Wonder Woman, Man of Steel 2, then Justice League with a new Batman to follow.
2) Game of Thrones panel: This is my favorite TV show. I'm looking forward to seeing the cast and finding out where they plan on going following the red wedding.
3) Meeting my favorite comic writers/artist: Jim Lee is my favorite artist and Batman is my favorite comic so meeting Jim, Greg Capullo, and Scott Snyder will be a highlight of my trip.
4) Walking Dead Panel: Having just watched the entire series in the last month, I'm loving this show (yes, I know I'm late to the party)! Can't wait to see the new season 4 trailer.
5) Hanging with my people: One of the things I look forward to the most is meeting the people I talk with on Twitter and meeting new people in line.
I'll be posting updates here all week about the show and my experiences. I hope I can give people that couldn't make it here a little insight into "The Con".